Anointing of the Holy Spirit
This guided meditation, inspired from Psalm 23, is designed to help you experience the healing power of the Holy Spirit and Gods presence deeply and profoundly. The Holy Spirit meditation is designed to activate and restore your faith in God, accessing the restorative power, protection and love that God and the Holy Spirit offer.
Invite the Holy Spirit to anoint your mind, body and soul with this powerful meditation. During the meditation, you will be gently guided into the sacred space within yourself and initiating your personal union with God and His loving Spirit.
The Holy Spirit and God presence lives in you and is accessible to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days year. With practice, you can experience the profound healing effects of the Holy Spirit moving with you in your life.
Using these Holy Spirit meditations will assist you in developing a more intimate and trusting relationship with God. You will activate your faith at a higher level and allow God to work through you. The Holy Spirit can heal you and inspire you.
With regular prayer and combined meditation practice, this Holy Spirit meditation can enhance your life by:
- Activating your inner connection to God and His protection
- Enhancing your worship and communion time with God
- Developing more faith in your personal understanding of God
- Raising your level of awareness of Gods powerful presence with you
- Experiencing joy and healing effects of the Holy Spirit
Take your relationship with God to a new and powerful level. Allow the Holy Spirit to anoint you, comfort you, embrace you and guide you in your life. You will meet life’s ups and downs lifted up by the Holy Spirit-and Gods unconditional and abiding love.
For the optimal experience:
- Reduce distractions
- Lower the light levels to help can help you relax
- Sit comfortably with your back supported
- Use headphones can help enhance your experience
- Keep an open mind without expectations of the results
- Practice often
- Have fun with your meditation practice
Anointing of the Holy Spirit Meditation
This cd includes an introduction and a guided meditation practice presented in voice only and with a music mix.
Track One: Introduction to meditation 4:03
Track Two: Anointing of the Holy Spirit 16:45 (voice only)
Track Three: Anointing of the Holy Spirit with music mix 16:45 **
** There are dedicated moments of quiet space written into the music mix to allow you a chance to be still, allowing you a chance to feel the stillness and power of the meditation**
Suggestions for meditating:
- Lowering the light levels can help you relax
- Using headphones can help enhance your experience
- Set an intention to have an open mind, be patient with yourself
- Practice often
Enter your meditations without expectations. Keeping with this attitude will prove to be the most beneficial for you. Each practice will provide a unique experience. No two practice sessions are the same.
This disc and its digital contents cannot be distributed or reproduced without written permission of Jennifer Farmer.
These meditations should not be used while driving a car or operating machinery or doing anything that requires your complete concentration.